Daly Gourmet Potatoes is a Tasmanian owned family business, based at Marion Bay on Tasmania’s South East Coast. We have been growing potatoes at Marion Bay for 20 years and we wanted to bring you something a little bit special, direct from our farm to your kitchen. Following are some of our potato recipes using our fabulous products. Enjoy.
Honey Glazed Pink Eyes
- 500gm Daly Gourmet Pink Eye Potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 30gm butter.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- Juice of half a lime.
- Chopped coriander (to garnish).
- Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until just tender.
- Heat the honey, butter and mustard in a small saucepan stirring well, add lime juice.
- Drain cooked potatoes, pour honey glaze over and gently toss potatoes in the saucepan until evenly coated.
- Serve hot or warm, garnished with chopped coriander.
Purple Gem Potato Crisps
- 500gm Daly Gourmet Purple Gem Potatoes
- 100gm butter
- Sea salt
- Slice (unpeeled) potatoes diagonally (3-5mm thick) and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Arrange slices in one layer on greased oven trays, brush with melted butter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (260deg C) for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are crisp.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.